Trouble Finding Wheels

BlackSC5.0

Ive been looking for a set of wheels for my supercoupe. 18x9 in the front and 18 x 10 in the back with a +35 mm or +40 mm offset. If i cant find any on the t bird pattern then im planning on doing the mustang bolt pattern conversion. but im having trouble finding some.Any members know where i can find some let me know.

Yep Brad has a set of 18x10 for the rear and 18x8 or 9 for the front. Dave N and Mike86753089 have them on their SC's. I believe they are Boyd Coddingtons?

-Melon

Brad has various wheels available that will fit on the SC. Dave and I, I believe have the same Smoothie II version, but there are a couple other's in the Boyd Coddington line available that will fit.

Here is his thread on the 2007 wheels he was getting
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87781

Decent T-bird wheels are very much available. There just aren't as many options and you're not gonna find a deal on them used often.

This on my 90. They live on my 93 now which is lowered .75". 17x10 in the rear, 17x8 in the front.

Wheels

Thanks guys for the replies. Those r nice wheels but i wanted to get the fr500replicas for my car but i dont think they make them in our bolt pattern or if they do maybe not those sizes. If they do make them then let me know where i can get them. Thanks for all your help.

Back