Parts List FOR SALE - 93 SC 5-SPD - UPDATED!!!

barrieguy

I will be tearing this car to shreds on sunday, I am going to take a couple of videos of the engine running for those who may be interested. Here's the list with prices - I will give better prices for large groups of items. All items are preferred pick up only, I may ship smaller items but it depends on my work schedule.

Engine (complete from oil pan to sc, ps pump, a/c, etc) $300
5-SPD trans (with flywheel, pressure plate, master &slave cyl's, lines, pedals - everything for auto to 5-spd conv.) $350
5-SPD driveshaft - $50
5-SPD computer - $50
Trunk lid and lights (SC version, black lid) very clean, faded clearcoat - $100
Fenders (black) drivers perfect, passenger clean (small rust at the bottom bolt flange) - $40each
Headlights (aftermarket lenses) VERY CLEAN - $90 (see pic)
Gauge cluster - $40
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT/PICKUPExhaust (headers, down tubes, high flow cats, y pipe, O2 sensors) - $300
Steering column (minus wheel) - $40
ABS setup - $80
SOLDHood black - $10
Rad - $50
SOLDJBL system (head unit, cd player, amp, cables) - $75
IRCM - $35
Coil pack (extra virtually new) - $40
Cam sensor (extra - used) - $10
ABS computer - $25
Electronic Climate control module - $15
Harmonic Blancer (stock) - came off 120km '90 SC - $60
SOLDInner fenders - $5 each

If there are any parts not listed please ask, it may be available.
(I will be keeping rims/tires, complete rear end, gas tank, complete front suspension/brakes, complete interior, doors, quarter/rear glass, trunk lid, all lights/bumpers/skirts, rear exhaust section, IC and tubing, electric rad fan)

Attachments

• DSC03334.JPG
    DSC03334.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Hi Trevor. I'll take the cd and sound system complete. I can't come up this weekend as I am busy but can pop up to Barrie the following weekend if that is ok by you?
If the inners are ok with no breaks in them, I'll take both sides too.
Let me know...
Tom.

They look clean, no cracks or breaks. I'll double check them.

They are the same as the 92's right. If they are pretty much perfect I'll take 'em, and Tom offered to pick them up for me when he comes. I'd go for the ride, but I'm putting a roof on my house this weekend.:(

Tom next weekend is fine, the sound system is complete minus the sub/sub amp, the inners are both good I'll have them here too.

The cowl pieces are very clean, I'm not sure if they are the same as the 92's, they made a change in there somewhere, I think it may have been in '93, hopefully someone will chime in with the answer. If you do want them I'll have them here when Tom comes up.

I'm pretty sure the 92 and 93 are the same but the 94-95 are different.I just got a new set of 94's on the weekend for $60.00 :D

I tried to pull them off today and they are not near as clean as I thought, there are quite a few large cracks that were not apparent until disturbed.

I tried to pull them off today and they are not near as clean as I thought, there are quite a few large cracks that were not apparent until disturbed.

Damn! Oh well, thanks anyway. I only have a small crack in one side of mine so I'll just continue my search.

I will be tearing this car to shreds on sunday, I am going to take a couple of videos of the engine running for those who may be interested. Here's the list with prices - I will give better prices for large groups of items. All items are preferred pick up only, I may ship smaller items but it depends on my work schedule.

Engine (complete from oil pan to sc, ps pump, a/c, etc) $300
5-SPD trans (with flywheel, pressure plate, master &slave cyl's, lines, pedals - everything for auto to 5-spd conv.) $350
5-SPD driveshaft - $50
5-SPD computer - $50
Trunk lid and lights (SC version, black lid) very clean, faded clearcoat - $100
Fenders (black) drivers perfect, passenger clean (small rust at the bottom bolt flange) - $40each
Headlights (aftermarket lenses) VERY CLEAN - $90 (see pic)
Gauge cluster - $40
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT/PICKUPExhaust (headers, down tubes, high flow cats, y pipe, O2 sensors) - $300
Steering column (minus wheel) - $40
ABS setup - $80
SOLDHood black - $10
Rad - $50
SOLDJBL system (head unit, cd player, amp, cables) - $75
IRCM - $35
Coil pack (extra virtually new) - $40
Cam sensor (extra - used) - $10
ABS computer - $25
Electronic Climate control module - $15
Harmonic Blancer (stock) - came off 120km '90 SC - $60
SOLDInner fenders - $5 each

If there are any parts not listed please ask, it may be available.
(I will be keeping rims/tires, complete rear end, gas tank, complete front suspension/brakes, complete interior, doors, quarter/rear glass, trunk lid, all lights/bumpers/skirts, rear exhaust section, IC and tubing, electric rad fan)

I need Harmonic balancer/ reluctor Tom tabrownman@yahoo.com thanks

Back