These ferrari wheels work???

So we can start looking for wheels from the same bolt pattern as a ferarri? More wheel options for the sc? I'll have to look into this.

What about the hub? I emailed him about another set of rims hes selling. I dont know much about hubs and the different manufacturers, but wouldnt that be a possible issue?

Good find, It should fit the SC just fine if they were factory wheels Id be worried about hub sizes, but those are aftermarket, like most aftermarket wheels they hub should be oversized to a allow the hub adapters to match your car.

Ferrari has used 5 on 108 for many of their cars. I've never mentioned it because usually any wheels intended for a Ferrari are going to be out of the price range of typical SC owners. But this set on eBay looks like a decent deal. Also, some of them have more backspacing than would be needed on an SC.

cheers
Ed N.

Ferrari has used 5 on 108 for many of their cars. I've never mentioned it because usually any wheels intended for a Ferrari are going to be out of the price range of typical SC owners. But this set on eBay looks like a decent deal. Also, some of them have more backspacing than would be needed on an SC.

cheers
Ed N.

Yea, thats why I picked these out!

Back