93-97 spindle upgrade

shawpdx1

Ok I have my car in the garge (92 SC ) for the winter for upgrades I just want ot be clear on the spindle up grade as Im learning about these cars as I go. any 93-97 tbird/couger or markVIII w/ABS will work from what Ive read. do I take those rotors and calipers also. what about the rear up grade fro bigger rotors? Thanks in advance

accept larger rotors and if you want change bolt pattern to a mustang bolt pattern to accept the GT or cobra rotors and the Cobra style rims

Ok I have my car in the garge (92 SC ) for the winter for upgrades I just want ot be clear on the spindle up grade as Im learning about these cars as I go. any 93-97 tbird/couger or markVIII w/ABS will work from what Ive read. do I take those rotors and calipers also. what about the rear up grade fro bigger rotors? Thanks in advance

Yes you are correct and you will need to use the calipers and rotors from the donor car.To upgrade the rear brakes you can get the caliper mounting brackets from Fasted on rear and buy some rear rotors for a cobra and have them redrilled with the t-bird bolt pattern.Oh and you'll have to buy new swaybar endlinks as they are different styles.

Jay

What is the spindle upgrade supposed to do?

It lets you run any brake package available for the mustang which is a bunch.If you do the hub swap the mustang brakes will bolt right on if not you'd just have to have the rotors redrilled to the t-bird pattern.

Jay

Back