15% OD on a MPX isn't enough

so i guess its running now curtis ? glad to hear it. u should be OD'ing about 25%. u've got heads and cam done so i know the heads will flow the air. but can your IC cool it ??

what are you using for an IC? If you are using a stocker I bet your pulling timing, which will make it run a lot slower.

what are you using for an IC? If you are using a stocker I bet your pulling timing, which will make it run a lot slower.

so i guess its running now curtis ? glad to hear it. u should be OD'ing about 25%. u've got heads and cam done so i know the heads will flow the air. but can your IC cool it ??

I have it running but I still have a power steering leak and no brakes, when I mash the petal both lights come on and it takes a long time to stop, but yes I do take it out to play late at night

I am still on a stock IC BUT I'm pulling out of the driveway and doing my 1-3 run so I hope that the stock IC can keep up for those 10-15 seconds Dont get me wrong a DIC from SCP and N20 are on the "buy" list

Isn't enough for what ?

Its not enough.......in general.....you know everybody is always looking for more

Hmm nice to know this. How many lbs. of boost do you get with 15% od?

I'm well over the stock gauge, I hooked up a stock gauge out of a SRT-4 and it peaked at 17 (with a mid 11 A/F) I think that every SC should have a wide band

What are the specs on your cam? I am at 15% on my MPII, up to about 4500 rpm's without flooring it I am peaking about 13 pounds of boost with the stock gauge. Does your boost keep rising through the rpm range past 4500? I am putting coated rotors on mine this week before the shootout in hope that i'll be able to max out the stock gauge at 4500 rpm's.

My engine seems to flow air pretty well, can't even max the gauge out with 15% overdrive. I like to think my engine is insulting my blowers ability.:)

I'm sorry I let this die, its a 550ish lift cam, the car will pull 14 psi right off the bat and then it gets the last 3 from 2500-5000

Back