relay q's

i sure wish someone would have answer this question i had over a month ago....
I figured someone would know this info.
anyhow after $$$.00 spent on hunting an electrical issue it turn out to be a simple PCM relay in the underhood fuse panel.:(

That info might be in the owner's manual as well, in the same section with Fuses. I don't mean to offend anyone, so if you already checked that, I apologize.

I didn't see your post, or I would have answered. All you had to do was call me, I have the answers.

honestly i didnt expect one of those relays to be related to my issue, at the time i was courious of what they were too is all.
ill look at the bright side, it now starts everytime and i dont have to worry of where and when it will misteriously stall.
And i have a few new electical componets and also cleaned up so many more that has seen better days and were likely to fail soon enough.:)

yes Pat i know you have many answers, sometimes im too lazy to pick up the phone.:D

That info might be in the owner's manual as well, in the same section with Fuses. I don't mean to offend anyone, so if you already checked that, I apologize.

no offense taken, i just didnt have any articles available at my finger tips at the time.
ive been meaning to get the manual in cd form.

Back