Shootout help

Big Cat Davo

It is late Tuesday night, John Ludorf and I leave Alberta early tomorrow morning for our 3 day drive to Dayton, and I find myself in a bit of a pinch. I need a Silicone Tubing Coupler. 3" id 45 degree elbow. If somebody that is going to the shootout can pick one up locally and bring it to the Shootout that would be great . . . if not I am sure I can make something work. Anyway, thought I would ask.

Thanks

Dave Sabados

Dave: I have a bunch of 3" straight pieces including one that's a foot long. If you can't find a 45 in silicone perhaps we can find a hard 45 and make up couplings from what I'll bring. Worst case have Jegs ship to the hotel for you.

I'll tag on to this thread ... I could use a rear diff. mount, if anyone has a good spare that they can bring to the event. Discovered that mine was completely busted when we were changing the diff. last night. Luckily a friend at a local shop was available to weld it up for me to get through this weekend (fingers crossed).

thanks!!

Ed N.

I might as well ask, too.

I'm in need of a GT500 or Ford GT to race at the Shootout. If anyone would be willing to let me borrow it for the weekend, I'd be eternally grateful since you would be helping a poor SC owner out. I promise to pull some good times with either car. If need be, I have a trailer so I can trailer it to the Shootout.

I'll tag on to this thread ... I could use a rear diff. mount, if anyone has a good spare that they can bring to the event. Discovered that mine was completely busted when we were changing the diff. last night. Luckily a friend at a local shop was available to weld it up for me to get through this weekend (fingers crossed).

thanks!!

Ed N.

Do you still happen to have that XR7 passenger side tail light? if so, you should bring it to the shootout so i can get if from ya since mine's still busted out.

I have one

thanks!!

Ed N.

Ed,
I have one from a donor 94SC I can bring. If you need it let me know through an PM.

Smitty

Back