Woohoo party at Team FKR's at the shootout!!

KwikGSeX

So we got the room today at the Ramada for the shootout.. The only thing they had available was a 2 room suite with a jacuzzi for $150 a night.. Party in room 408!!! Dave its not too late to register for the shootout is it? Ill be doing that first thing in the morning..

No, it's not too late.

Oh geez, this is shaping up to be something no one will ever forget. I'm scared to think of Dennis + Russ + Jacuzzi = ??????? Maybe there is a good reason Damon isn't coming after all. :eek:

No, it's not too late.

Oh geez, this is shaping up to be something no one will ever forget. I'm scared to think of Dennis + Russ + Jacuzzi = ??????? Maybe there is a good reason Damon isn't coming after all. :eek:

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot are you talking about Dave? YOU were the one who told me to get the room with the jacuzzi!!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot are you talking about Dave? YOU were the one who told me to get the room with the jacuzzi!!

I'd watch out what you ask for around Dennis.. Dave...And if I was you...DOnt get anywhere near that room or bend over in front of him..

That being said who said I wasnt going? hehe

Dont you watch scarry movies Miller. Lots of creepy folks out there. You could get kidnaped while they steal your car. ;)

I'd watch out what you ask for around Dennis.. Dave...And if I was you...DOnt get anywhere near that room or bend over in front of him..

That being said who said I wasnt going? hehe

I'm not afraid of Dennis, he's always been nice to me. :p

Damon, you first said you were coming, then you said you weren't, when questioned you denied having ever said you were coming, then you said that it wasn't worth bothering with, then you said you had to work, now you are implying that you might come afterall. Talk about wishy-washy.....you sure you're not really a woman? :eek:

I'm not afraid of Dennis, he's always been nice to me.
thats his idea of being nice to you

Talk about wishy-washy.....you sure you're not really a woman?
I'm not going..I canr.I have a dealine. Been working till 930 every night and this weekend..Maybe next year..And thast the truth. I was just being a PIA

Back