plug wires

intercooled89xr

what ones to get and if i get motorcraft do i get the stock wires that it came with if not what size and wher is best palce to get them thanks for your help

ok where do i get the wores from i have heard alot of people say to get motorcraft but if there is something eles just as good thats cool too but where would i get them thanks

magnacore, you will not be disapointed! they are worth the extra money as they are gauranteed for life. I have had no probs with them yet and my friend has them on his civic ( i no, rice) show car and has had them on there for a few years now with no complaints.
scrimp now and pay later or pay now and play later??
its your choice
chris

I replaced my wires with Magnecor 8.5mm wires. To find these go to Magnecor's homepage, call them, and have them tell you where the nearest dealer to you is. (Actually it doesn't really matter where they are, I ordered mine from California and I live in PA).
It is much cheaper to buy them from a store than from the company.
(Around $65.00 a set from a distributor as opposed to $95.00 from Magnecor direct)

Borg and Wangner also make a stock 8mm set that is equivalent to Motorcraft. If you want to go 8.5mm, though Magnacor are the only proven wire that I've seen anyone commment on.

Keep an eye on e-bay! i bought the borg wires off there a year ago and have had no problems. I paid 27$ shipped to the house. Much cheaper alternative than motorcraft. these wires are new in the box. my 2 cents...Bill

Back