Who's in town tonight for Shootout?

Scott Long

Anyone early in Dayton? I cruised through the hotel at 5:00 pm and not one single SC. I was on my way home from work. I'll swing by again tomorrow after work but I'll be in my dress blues. I hate them but it's the last duty day of the month.

Anyone early in Dayton? I cruised through the hotel at 5:00 pm and not one single SC. I was on my way home from work. I'll swing by again tomorrow after work but I'll be in my dress blues. I hate them but it's the last duty day of the month.

Are you stationed at Wright-Patterson? My Dad and me will be staying at the W.P. Inn. Will be getting there tomorrow night around 9-11 PM.

Scott,

By 5:00 PM tomorrow the lot sould be full of cars. The STL caravan sould arrive at around 3:30 or 4:00 PM...Micah and Tony are already there.

David

my car wont make it this year but next year itll be built the way i should have done it from the start

ill be towing phatbrds car in sometime around 430 or so

hopefully boylan will make it this year

Us Canucks are leaving at 10 am from Toronto, should be rolling in around 7ish, Dave S and John are already on route and should be there I hope, Im sure our fellow Albertians along with the Ontarians will put all you americans to bed once again. :p

Scott,

By 5:00 PM tomorrow the lot sould be full of cars. The STL caravan sould arrive at around 3:30 or 4:00 PM...Micah and Tony are already there.

David

Darn if I would have gotten ahold of them last night we could have all went sailing with Captain Morgan.

I'll swing by after work again today. I need to go home get my SC and then go back to the base to fix the upper c-arms, but I have been busy and lazy lately. Car hasn't moved out of its spot since I moved in.

OxmanWI, yes I'm stationed here at W.P. AFB and I live about 15 minutes away in Miamisburg. We stayed in a suite at the Inn when I first PCS'd here last month. Pretty big and nice, and only cost me $37.50/night.

Back