STILL need an 89-93 blower pulley

Send a PM to Jeremy_K <--Forum ID. He is a buddy of mine and I know he has one. He might sell it.

I have a brand new one off a Magnuson blower. Never seen a belt except for testing. Even comes with the new nut. Make me an offer.

I have a brand new one off a Magnuson blower. Never seen a belt except for testing. Even comes with the new nut. Make me an offer.

well, Chris (Darkside) was gonna sell me his for $8 shipped. is that cool ?

are u sure its the early blower size ?

Wish you woulda PMed me. I forgot about this till I was looking for something else!!
I guess I'll do $8 as it's just collecting dust ANYWAY!!:D It came off a Magnuson S model. They put the early year pulley 'cause it gives 3-5% OD on the blower. Plus I compared it to the original pulley from my stock '89 sc and they're the same.

Paypal is p2pdistribution@hotmail.com Make sure you provide a valid ship to, please.

hey man,

i forgot about this thread too, lol. i already paid chris last week and he sent it out yesterday. thanks for getting back to me tho.

Wish you woulda PMed me. I forgot about this till I was looking for something else!!
I guess I'll do $8 as it's just collecting dust ANYWAY!!:D It came off a Magnuson S model. They put the early year pulley 'cause it gives 3-5% OD on the blower. Plus I compared it to the original pulley from my stock '89 sc and they're the same.

Paypal is p2pdistribution@hotmail.com Make sure you provide a valid ship to, please.

I'll buy that one if thunderkid doesn't need it and you still have it. Let me know

-Jeremy

Back