my new gas door

mannysc

I just made this today what ya think? yes I know my sc is dirty as hell,

wind blew dust right after it go wet by sprinklers ill probably paint it black and leave the bird metal

Attachments

• HPIM0463.JPG
    HPIM0463.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 157
  • HPIM0464.JPG
    HPIM0464.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
looks pretty good! i think better on a lighter car... looks outta place on black... and.. is that really a center cap? :confused: ;)

its a center cap i cut it on my lathe and used super glue to stick it on its beveled so edges contact as does the bird which is recess

cool idea............now replace that window trim already:)

im gonna replace it before I sell the sc Im gonna start driving the red one mines getting tired to many parts tested on it runs like a raped ape but now its time to abuse the other car

I'm thinking leaving it metal color and painting the bird the car color {red} or visa versa.

I have three cut out I just used super glue to stick it over the stock door on the non remote release doors i cut the finger lump off and glue it on I tried welding one but it warped to high hell and discolored bad

I will sell the ones i have for $10 each im not trying to introduce a new product just showing my ricer side off

I've thought of doing a "Bullitt" themed T-bird. You know, Hunter green paint, Stainless gas door, stainless trim inside, the 67 Mustang GT type uphostery on a set of SC seats, Bullitt intake on a 4.6 V8, Grey Bullitt style 17" wheels.

It would look great on that!

Back