PDA

View Full Version : Production start on LECB's and rear torsional load brace's

blown94cougar
10-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Still selling these guys Price for each is $60

pics can be found in the "new products and services" forum section

I accept paypal and M/O

Im offering a discount as well buy 2 you get 10 off buy four parts you get 20 off and so on

Thanx,Keith

blown94cougar
10-02-2007, 10:27 PM
TTT UPDATE :strut tower braces now available price is $85 because of the size will clear raised tops as well and is a 3 point Pics will be up in a few days.

strut tower brace $85
RT brace $60
EC braces $60
front suspension braces $60

buy 2 get $10 off still

Ricks SC
10-07-2007, 05:02 PM
If you want the real deal and not copies go to supercoupeperformance.com. Bill sells the high quality braces made from the original Kenny Brown performance jigs. Kenny Brown is the originator of these braces. They are made in a professional fab shop. They are laser cut, tig welded in a jig. They are professionally powder coated to keep a long lasting appearance. They come complete with installation instructions, hardware and are shipped via Priority mail. LIFETIME WARRANTY!!

Rick

blown94cougar
10-09-2007, 02:30 AM
get a life bro your just mad that Im honest when I say 1 you arent selling authentic KB braces like you say and 2 Im not overcharging people an upwards of $60-70 extra for my braces and am selling more than you probably, We both know how much it costs to make these be it my design or yours wheres that money goin? for shipping? or for your quality welds...lol please.