*new* pics of my 73 T-bird.

95badbird

Finally took some pics of it outside this time..

198798.jpg

198790.jpg

198791.jpg

198792.jpg

198793.jpg

198794.jpg

198795.jpg

198796.jpg

198797.jpg

wow thats clean my buddy here has a 77 tbird that he keeps like new great car runs nice cruizes like a caddy and is the biggest land yacht this side of a 57 chrysler not very performance oriented but nice cars we call my buddys the mafia staff car his is white with grey interior. and a 351 m engine

I like the interior. It looks like a fun car to cruise in. And the valve covers are cool. The rest is not my style. But you will stand out in a crowd, that's for sure!

PS - Wait till I find a nice low miles Chrysler Cordoba, then we can have a Seventies Showdown!

too young to appreicate it?.......:rolleyes:

cmon Nick, when we riding?
hey i got an idea, you can use it to trailor your "racecar" to the track:eek:

Anytime bro.

I actually thought of that.....but the tongue weight would be too much for the car....I would have to put some bigger springs in or somethin..

Nice Tbird

Yes the 70's ;-)

My aunt had a 73 tbird black with black leather interior with American Racing Wheels lowerd before that she had a 62 tbird bright red beautiful car. I like the 57tbirds had one all my life nice work on the detail in the engine bay clean glad to see the old bird still around and well taken care of

Was it in this club or in TCCoA was the guy who had a 79 with a 95 SC interior in it? That thing was hot!! The 73 is real clean.. Throw in a blow thru carb turbo setup on it and you will be golden :)

Wow that thing is a tank. What's it weigh?

I would probably change the wheels. I want a 66 myself. There was a sweet one in Ford Builder earlier this year. Red on tan, air bags, 20's. I'd have blacked out the grille and headlight trim though.

Sweet car. Brings me back to my child hood. One of the first cars I drove was my dad's 79 t-bird with the 400 under the hood. Just a nice cruiser. He still has it to. Seeing yours makes me want to clean it up and go cruise for old times sake. :)

One of my 3rd or 4th cars was my dad's old 76 Tbird. Had the 351w in it and was very much a boat. it would be fun to turn one into a GT touring car.

I had a 77 lincoln town coupe with a 460 and shot suspension...A series of jamming on teh brakes and hitting the gas would make the front end lift I liked that car

Back