PDA

View Full Version : 1991 SC T-bird - considering whether or not to part my car out.

s-10Xtreme
10-03-2007, 11:20 PM
For the time being:confused:, I'm trying to see if and who is interested in parts off my 1991 SC T-bird, black on black leather, auto, bone stock, complete car. Floors and unibody is getting pretty bad(rusty) many other usefull parts, car has been sitting for 5-6 years now. Can take pictures if need be. Car located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
Parts List of still useable parts;
- Engine(needed a head gasket and was parked) and related components
- Supercharger and intercoller/piping and related components
- Transmission(was replaced approx 50k before car was parked) and related components
- Wheels and tires
- Suspension/steering and related components
- Complete black leather interior(drivers seat has a rip in it, passenger has mild wear, 60/40 backseats primo and interior panels)
- Power moonroof and headliner and related components
- SC bumpers(1 extra rear) and skirts and related components
- ABS/brake unit and related components
- Wiring harness and related components
- All exterior light lenses/sockets and related components
- All glass and related components
- Any body panel still worth saving(inquire)
- Seat belts(non-automatic) and related components

If there is enough interest in these parts I will go from there, Much thanks for your time and attention, Devin.

Loun
10-03-2007, 11:33 PM
I might be interested in really small random things, headlight lenses, weather stripping/ door seal foam on the passenger door, window tracks if they are still good, and possibly some other small stuff that i come across

s-10Xtreme
10-04-2007, 07:40 AM
:)Cool i'll have a look at those items and see whats in good shape or not. The car was farely tip top when it was parked, so I imagine most components should still be in proper working condition, I'll have to toss a battery in the car and test everything and verify it still functions normally. I won't sell a component unless it is working tip top. This way nobody gets ripped off.