New spark plug time

Jimmy 2Coupes

SCCoA Member
I'm in the process of replacing the driver side header gasket on my 95 due to a pretty bad exhaust leak and since I had to remove the spark plugs I might as well do the plugs while I'm at it. I had Motorcraft AWSF 32PP's in it and since that plug is know longer available I've been doing a lot of forum searching and settled on Motorcraft AGSF 22C's which is suppose to be an equivalent to Autolite 103's from my understanding. Anybody running these plugs or have a suggestion for something different? BTW, the 32PP's have been in my motor since it was built five or six years ago so new plugs are definitely in order.

I am running Autolite 103's gapped around .030, never ran the Motorcraft equivalent. Been running them for about 2 years now and have had no problems with them. They come recommended by Dave D. if you'll see many of his spark plug threads.

Bruce Burns and myself are both running the Motorcraft AGSF 22 C, gapped at .035". My car isn't working so well recently, but Bruce has been running pretty consistent 13.2s in a 5-speed car with all bolt-ons ... so I'm thinking the plugs are OK. ;)

cheers
Ed N.

Face it Ed, that blower you put on there is just too much for that old car... I've got a really good '94 I'll trade you :D;):p

Back