hey whats up all...

EGGZ_90 _SC

hey guys and gals whats up its been a lil bit since i have been on here... just thought i stop by and say HEY... and if you guys get time check out my new web page for my shop its still under construction so keep checkin back... for those of yous who have been by my shop lately i have been busy buildin cars and trucks and alot of specilty fabrication ie.. roll cages , frame conectors , custom upper control arms for impalas (58-64) and caddys (80-96) for the lowriders...we also do car hauling local and long distances all of north america.. i am in the process in puttin up used and new parts (from SCs to trucks to 4x4s and everything else)on my site for sale and pics and vids from car shows and there is also a mailing list... so stop by and check it out and let me know where i could do some changes ... thanks all... and have a great day, night or what ever...LOL.....

WWW.EGGZCUSTOMFAB.COM

Hey bud hows it going.Neat looking site man,I'm going to have to look at that some more.So are ya having any T-bird withdrawls? So hows buis going and how is life treating ya?

Hey bud hows it going.Neat looking site man,I'm going to have to look at that some more.So are ya having any T-bird withdrawls? So hows buis going and how is life treating ya?

thanks guys.... the site does look good .. i like it.. the guy doin is a dam wiz at this web site ~~~~.... unlike me i know how to turn it on and check emails...LOL... as for the withdrawls.... all i have to say is.... what withdrawls....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i have a anny car hidden that just mite see its way out on the street in the summer of 09 if all goes well... i still have to get my 94 fletwood out for next summer to promote the shop and the club..the buis is goin good.. not as busy as i would like it but hey i have 3 cars we are buildin rite now and we will be doin alot more over the winter.. and with it just being myself and my brother its kinda busy at times..lol.. but thanks for the kind comments so far on the site ... hope to see you guys out at maybe one of our cruises next summer...take care guys..

Hey Eggz,

Maybe next time I'm up that way I'll drop in with the new and improved tbird ;). You still at the same shop?

Hey Eggz,

Maybe next time I'm up that way I'll drop in with the new and improved tbird ;). You still at the same shop?

yup still at the same shop... just a lil more crowded..lol.. its best to giveme a quick call to make im here ..if im not here in either out gettin a car or droppin off a car or runnin for parts.... shop # IS 519-802-4344

Back