I want to put fat tires on my bird,Is there rims that will fit 275 -295?

TX91supercoop

I'm having problems hookin up,i'm spinning in 1 2 and 3rd,I want to put more tire on my car but i've had a problem trying to find light wheels that will fit a 275 up to 295,What do you reccomend?

On the street or the track? If the street, less gas pedal.
On the track, MT ET Street drag radials in 10.5" tire on any wheel you can find. Stock SC, for 16", LX wheel for 15".

I have 285 Nittos 17" on teh back of my car on a 99 cobra rim. Tractions much bette rbut its still a street tire and spins as such

I'm runnin plain bfgoodrich tires,245-50-16,I did alote of weight reductions,about 300lbs,some mods also,plan on losing another 200lbs so i need to be able to hook up before i do any more mods,I want it more for the track than anything.

Ive seen some people fitting draglites on there car do you know how to make them fit?Ive looked them up and they don't sale the SC bolt pattern.

For the rear you'll need mustang cobra hubs and have them pressed into you're rear knuckles then either have your stock rotors redrilled to match the pattern or upgrade to cobra rear brakes.For the front you'll need 93 and up spindles then just buy a set of 94 and up mustang hubs and bolt on whatever set of mustang brakes up front.

jay

Back