magnaflow resonator part #?

lowflying90

does anyone have the part number for a magnaflow resonator? is there a cheaper alternative other than supercoupeperformance.com?

thanks,
jeff

summit or jegs best deal !!!! first you need to know what size front pipes you want to run ! 2 1/4 will work with stock exaust manifold, if you have headers you can fit 2 1/2 front pipes. magnaflow has a web site with part numbers for different size length and pipe size. i went with 028915037 2 high flow cats, 064212278 1 magnaflow resonator, 028917732 2 dynomax super turbos from jegs. 2 1/4 and 3" center pipe works good and sounds great. several different lengths of resonators don't pick the short one or you might not like the sound.

my own question

how come no one uses the dual in 2.5 inch and dual out 2.5 inch out seems to me it would be alot easier to use that
the part number is 12568 i think thats what im going to use

Dual outs means that you have two different pipes to the mufflers at the rear of the car, there is less space for 2 pipes and it costs more to get 2 2.5" pipes fabricated at a muffler shop than it does to get one three inch pipe, split into 2.

Back