89-91 SC Taillight Set, Grey cloth seats, & ABS assembly - GOING TO BE CRUSHED!!

DrFishbone

SCCoA Member
Anyone want a near-perfect taillight set from an 89 SC? It's going to be crushed in probably a week or so!! :( I think I could get it to anyone for $80 shipped if you don't want it cut in the middle, or $70 if you want it cut (to fit in a smaller box). While inspecting them yesterday the ONLY imperfection I saw was a little "spider" crack in the thin red piece above the license plate. It's about as big as a nickel I think. You can see it unless you're looking for it though.

The car also has really nice gray cloth front seats. Just have a baby tear in the driver's bolster. I think those would cost around $190 shipped in the US.

Let me know soon, because like I said, the car will be crushed in a week or so!!!

update: Also has a clean looking ABS assembly (around 120k miles I think). Probably around $120 shipped in lower 48.

Last edited:
Matt does that car still have front rotors on it? or have you stripped it beyond that point? I bought aftermarkets for mine and have had to replace them 5/6 times do to warpage.. Im wondering if OE rotors turned would make any diffrence..

I don't mean to get in the way of a sale, but I figured I should chime in here because I had the exact same problem ...

Jacob,
I would say that there's a 90% chance that your hubs are warped and are warping every set of rotors that you put on there. If you haven't replaced them yet, do so with your next pair of rotors. In my experience, aftermarket rotors will last just fine with good hubs, and OEM rotors will fail quickly with bad ones.

Dr. Fish, I am still interested in the seats.

S Mazza - PM sent!

Jacob - the 89 rotors may be different from what you have anyway - make sure to check on that first. Even if they are there though, I doubt they're any good. That car sat a loooonnnngg time before it got there. I have a pair of drilled front rotors from my 93 parts car...let me know if you're interested. Oh yeah, there is a 93 SC out at the Pull-a-part too...I'll look at it's rotors for you today. Just let me know if you want me to grab some for you...and I have those drilled ones at home if you ever want to look at them.

Matt shoot me a PM on the drilled ones.. I will have to get my hubs checked out.. Seems every t-bird/ cougar i've ever drove had warped rotors on it.. Must be a pretty common problem.. I have the lifetime warranty ones and just keep taking them back.. Last time they told me i only get one more exhange :)

Jacob - Yeah lifetime warranties are a little bit of deceitful advertising.

It also has an ABS assembly (master cylinder type thing) that looks pretty clean, if anyone wants it. Probably around $120 shipped.

Last edited:
parts car

hello,
palmyra,is that near paoli?I know many people who work at the louisville assembly plant that have mentioned palmyra.im interested in parts

black93lx - let me know what you want and give give an approx price. Do you work at LAP? I was a contractor for KTP for about 4 months a couple of years back, but my company had alot of jobs in at LAP also.

darkcyde - email sent on the nice door panels. :D

Has anyone seen door panels like these before? They aren't made to take inserts!! Also, darkcyde is first in line for the ABS assembly and door panels, but here is a picture of them if anyone else may be interested. (Accumulator ball not included...it's already gone and driver's door panel has the handle "detached" - the usual) This car has about 1 week left I believe!

2463609_23_full.jpg

2463609_20_full.jpg

I really hope they pull the drivetrain out of that thing before they crush it. I would buy the whole drivetrain if I had anywhere to store it!

This place only pulls the un-sold radiators before crushing the cars. All the rest is crushed and sold for scrap. :(

Im going to try to get down to pick and pull this weekend and get some stuff.. About how far of a drive would you say it is from palmyra?

Back