Midnight Madness at the Track Friday in KY

ScrapSC

Alrighty!!! The track will be open until 2am this coming Friday. The weather looks to be 60's all day with it falling into the 40's at night. If anyone is interested in going to Mountain Park Dragway in Clay City it would be nice to see you there.

Like I said it would be nice to see some others close by to join in on this... I will be there with my SC, wifes SC, cousin will have his SC, and Matt will have his Mustang there....

Id love to come if my stupid SC would run right! i'd love to make some 1/4 mile passes with it.. BUT not at 20 seconds (which is probably my et's right now since i only can get 10.01 in the 1/8th) :(

I am wodering

Since it's test and tune, I am wondering if the track would be willing to do one bracket race...say me against my husband??? Hey dear, wanna give them a call? :D

Well I have a trophy from the last time we bracket raced against each other. I believe when I look on mine it says "Winner" and yours says "Runner-up"..

Wake up, I think you're dreaming. But I am willing to go a second time...you scared to ask?

Back