PDA

View Full Version : Original Nor-Cal Gang Reunion & Bay Area Boys??????

Jim Demmitt Jr
10-10-2007, 11:34 PM
Who is interested?

The Original Nor-Cal Gang reunion lets bring back the good old times for one big reunion. Dinner at a Stake house bench race go kart race :-) California has moved into 2nd place in the Top SC standings maybe one more Ron Randell to take a shot at the top just like the old days. Maybe Kurt can get something going here contact Mark and the others Kurt always has great ideas

Maybe get some of the new Bay Area members interested plan something fun that Jelly Belly Factory Tour Kurt planned was a blast years ago

Original Members (I remember)

Kurt & Wendy Jamrus

Ron Randell & Son

Mark & Sue

Rob Noth

Jim Jr.

Sony SC

bgck7
10-11-2007, 10:33 AM
just give us a date so we can all plan in advance, there so many of us that cant wait to meat you Jim, having the fastest bird in town:D a Stake dinner does sound good and to meat the rest of the gang!!!

regards,
ramon

Merlon
10-11-2007, 11:30 AM
and i think kurt sold his ride as well...

Ddubb
10-12-2007, 04:05 PM
Where did you learn to spell Ramon ??
Meat = Meet
Stake = Steak ;)

Last I heard from George / Sony SC was in February after he had his engine rebuilt .. not a word since.

I have my 94 SC 90% finished .. still waiting on some parts, but it should be done in time for some kind of meet.

- Dan

Jim Demmitt Jr
10-14-2007, 01:20 PM
Hey Guy's

Where is the best steak house in the Bay Area? I am up here in Hillbilly how about Fairfeild area its closer? We need to plan something I have never met any of you guy's yet you guy's always have great ideas

Any of you from Concord?

posjr
10-15-2007, 06:56 PM
I wanna go! But my car mybe down for another 2weeks. Waiting for alot of parts right now.

I'm adding a FMIC. If you guys know anybody that can do the ic piping lmk. Was thinking of the universal kit.

I'll work double time on the car to finsh it asap this week.

I'm in San Jose.

Ddubb
10-18-2007, 05:22 PM
Steak house ?? Im not sure, there are SO many and I havent been to them all ..

Alot of us here are from the South bay area, but willing to travel within a reasonable distance - I still havent taken my 94 SC on a long drive, just around town driving in the 50 miles ive put on the car since the engine was rebuilt.

We've all been interested in meeting you Jim, and we meet up from time to time down here.

- Dan

Jim Demmitt Jr
10-18-2007, 10:04 PM
Steak house ?? Im not sure, there are SO many and I havent been to them all ..

Alot of us here are from the South bay area, but willing to travel within a reasonable distance - I still havent taken my 94 SC on a long drive, just around town driving in the 50 miles ive put on the car since the engine was rebuilt.

We've all been interested in meeting you Jim, and we meet up from time to time down here.

- Dan

Dan

You guys think of a good place for lunch of dinner I know Concord real well lived there most my life. I like to meet you guys soon we need to plan something weather is getting nasty up here now. I am about 45min from Lake Tahoe I go to Vick Hubbard's a lot in Hayward I know how to get and back without getting lost :-)

Jmat95
10-18-2007, 11:49 PM
I would like to meet for lunch, more so than dinner but let me know. My schedule is tight but I will try to go. Jim, if you do not bring the Silver Bullet or the 427 I will come up there and dinner is on you.

Let set a day and time. This month is not good, But my schedule is changing daily. My company was picked up by someone so there are new requirements everyday and some thing even over the weekend, We are international now, what a change.

Let try to set a date and see who can go and then where. Knowing Jim is coming from the north, We can go half way to meet him and have a good cruise doing so.

Anyone chime on in. Concord is fine. Just give me/us a map of where to meet.

Jim Demmitt Jr
10-21-2007, 04:51 PM
I would like to meet for lunch, more so than dinner but let me know. My schedule is tight but I will try to go. Jim, if you do not bring the Silver Bullet or the 427 I will come up there and dinner is on you.

Let set a day and time. This month is not good, But my schedule is changing daily. My company was picked up by someone so there are new requirements everyday and some thing even over the weekend, We are international now, what a change.

Let try to set a date and see who can go and then where. Knowing Jim is coming from the north, We can go half way to meet him and have a good cruise doing so.

Anyone chime on in. Concord is fine. Just give me/us a map of where to meet.

Check out my new post Caspers