PDA

View Full Version : Wanna run?

Coast to Coast SC
10-11-2007, 10:33 AM
There is a private track day scheduled for Fontana at the Autoclub Dragway for Friday, 10/26. $100 gets you as many runs as you want. There is a minimum of 75 and a max of 100 participants. I've done this before and you really can hot lap the car if you want to. Last I checked, there were 57 cars ready to run. We need 18 more....Anybody want in? Tech opens at 8 am and runs will start around 9 am. Last run will be 4:30-5 pm. You (and your car) will be worn out way before that! Come on guys, this is a chance to run, legally, without fighting a line of 600 cars like a normal outing at a SoCal track. Sign up at http://alternativemotoring.com/
Thanks,
Anthony

SuperCoupe007
10-17-2007, 02:44 PM
This sounds like a lot of fun. I would like to join in the fun, but I am going to have to pass up on this one, perhaps next one I can join. How often do they have these private runs? Are you going to be running one of your cars?
:)

Coast to Coast SC
10-17-2007, 10:00 PM
They do 1 per month or so. Actually there are 2 scheduled for next month. If you change you mind and want to just show to hang out, gimme a call and I'll let you know the secret password ;) It is a private event but I can always use one more crew member :D I really only expect to get one full pass then the techies will probably ask me to become a spectator...
Anthony
SCless, but still having fun