View Full Version : WTB: Fuel Rail O-Rings and CTS/Hose Connection Fitting on Intake

10-11-2007, 06:10 PM
The dealer no longer has the o-rings that go on the lines that slid into the fuel rail. Anyone know where I can get these?


Also there is a fitting that mounts in the intake manifold to the passenger side of the charger. It has a CTS that mounts in the top and a hose that comes off of the side. The problem is the fitting for the hose is all bent up and I'd like to get a new one. Well the dealer doesn't sell that either.

Can anyone help me??? Thanks

10-12-2007, 12:53 PM
i have a complete fuel rail with harness n injectors from my 89 sc. thx tony.

10-13-2007, 12:19 AM
Thank you for the reply. I'm actually looking for the o-rings that go onto the hoses that connect to the fuel rail. The hoses that are the supply and return for the rail from the tank...

Mike Puckett
10-13-2007, 11:02 AM
Try removing one of the o'rings from each hose end and match it up at a hardware store.