PDA

View Full Version : Uh-Oh White smoke...

Gregthespy
10-15-2007, 05:33 PM
I seem to have this problem where I see white smoke but only while in the car, I had a friend take a video so you guys could help diagnois my little problem.:rolleyes:
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i144.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid144.photobucket.com/albums/r163/gregroll/P1010010.flv"></embed>

onequiksc
10-15-2007, 08:29 PM
Umm..you ran over an American Indian when he was making smoke signals?

Seems obvious to me that that would be it, but hey, it might be something totally arcane & weird like a bad wiring burning out in the trunk?

(Cool stuff Gregory!):D

Gregthespy
10-18-2007, 05:19 PM
Umm..you ran over an American Indian when he was making smoke signals?
Chief Yokohama... perhaps?:p

Cobra85
10-19-2007, 09:50 PM
Or Captin BF Goodrich! Gawd that was pretty awsome, got any tread left? :eek:

SuperChicken89
10-19-2007, 10:05 PM
That looks like a serious problem. You better bring it over tomorrow and see if we can duplicate the problem here. I may have to check to see if my SC has the same issue. Got any spare rear tires I can borrow?

Bryan

Gregthespy
10-20-2007, 12:02 AM
Or Captin BF Goodrich! Gawd that was pretty awsome, got any tread left?
Actually Glenn, I think I have enough tread for 1-1/2 good ones on these tires, then there are the other two I have sitting here, although with a little less tread. I normally don't do this to my cars but it's good to do every once and a while. Plus, that was the only one I did.

Got any spare rear tires I can borrow?
If it's a serious question, You're more than welcome to the rest of the tread on these tires for a pretty good smoke show. The only good they were doing me was sitting here dry rotting, that's why I got the idea!;)

Cobra85
10-20-2007, 09:16 AM
The boy's up north should do that more often. Good way to apply rust protection to the wheel wells! :eek:

Gregthespy
10-20-2007, 01:50 PM
There was a pretty healthy coating of "rust protection" under there when that was done. Although I was proactive and had just waxed it and even sprayed some black magic slippery crap in the wheel well lining so the rubber wouldin't stick too harshly. it all came off with a blast from the hose!;)