20 psi of boost

A bad ~~~ blower. The stock M90 won't do it, an MP3 or Autorotor will. You'll need a great exhaust, some good head gaskets, and a spot-on tune. Head studs are recommended, and o-ringed heads and reciever grooves in the block wouldn't hurt either.

A stock M90 will put out close to 20, I was making 19psi with a stock 94 blower Od'd 10%. But you will need an exhaust, injectors, fuel pump, MAFS, and a tune or your doomed for trouble. I did this on a stock block with 100K on it and no problems, put down 250rwhp and 380 rwtq last year

Better add a very good IC to that list. Stock IC won't handle that increase in temperature and the car is going to pull timing on you.

Just wondering why you need all that boost? If your motor is strong and running correctly, These cars are not slow!? (assuming it's a early one)put a ported 94/95 blower on it get a high flow resonater(your stocker is very restrictive)maybe port your stock manifolds(restrictive), remove your air silencer and maybe a cold air kit. Running high boost like that is putting alot of strain on the top end of your motor!(you will probably break it). You can also change your rearend gears for a big gain. that right there should(if your car is running right will be stupid fast for the street?)and be a whole different car.

Last edited:
Running high boost like that is putting alot of strain on the top end of your motor!(you will probably break it). .

Good thing they make roller rockers for all of that strain.

Without the roller rocker's lack of metal to metal contact those AR guys wouldn't be at 400rwhp with out them. Especially with 21psi of strain.

I suppose,I should just dump the oil outa my car(for better metal to metal contact). As it will make more power right?
how bout we tell john force or any bodyelse that they need to use stamped rockers because they will make just as much power.

As a mater of fact I'm gonna go dump the oil and dosome hill climbes at 4200grand

Last edited:
I suppose,I should just dump the oil in my car. As it will make more power right?
how bout we tell john force or any bodyelse that they need to use stamped rockers because they will make just as much power.

They use aftermarket rockers because stamped steel rockers can't take 1250lbs of spring pressure.

Whenever I do my oil changes I just set a five quart jug of oil under the hood and close it. I don't dump it in.

Dumping oil may give you more power stemplak but its very bad for the enviroment....and against the law!.I guess whatever ya gotta do for power tho... I may try this befor i go to the track this weekend

Back