link to 10.79 vids

Now I'm pumped, Thanks for sharing that awsome video!
Increadible you set the bar very high.
Congrats on your acheivement.

Drew

Kevin, does that track go uphill towards the end of it? It appears the difference in your times from the shoot out is being made up in the first 60'; is that right? Great runs, that is for sure!

The video of you racing Dan Sly shows the difference between a 10 and 12 second car.

Mike

Nice launches ....weird ~~~ strip though ..nothing flat in PA ...kinda looks like a down hill start with a uphill finish ....dave

Kevin, does that track go uphill towards the end of it? It appears the difference in your times from the shoot out is being made up in the first 60'; is that right? Great runs, that is for sure!

The video of you racing Dan Sly shows the difference between a 10 and 12 second car.

Mike

8 hundreths was made at the 60, the track looks worse on video than in person, but it does go uphill a little at the end. I always run faster at PRP than i do there, but PRP was having their halloween thing that week. hopefully hit PRP this week with a few new tricks

Mike

That was more like a high 13 second run.

How come every time you race, you go against something strange. Last time you were going against some old hot rod of some sort. Now this goat screw of a wagon and the PU. What gives?

On a different note. Do you have coilovers on the front of that?

Chris

Kevin's 10.97 run is on Youtube. Great job Kevin on laying the smack down on the 10's!!!!!!!!!

How come every time you race, you go against something strange. Last time you were going against some old hot rod of some sort. Now this goat screw of a wagon and the PU. What gives?

On a different note. Do you have coilovers on the front of that?

Chris

there is always cool stuff at the track. I think it is better than a car show anyday. you get to see pretty cars that actually run and go fast.

and yes it does have coilovers on it. It is a kit from AJE. the sell them just they don't advertise it.

Back