sc still here darn it

mannysc

well its been fun but my black 92 is sold it leaves me this friday,

now i have to finsih up my 91 red sc 5spd,

it now has lambo doors i fixed up the universal ones they are weak,

it has rebuild 5 spd new r134a system not a retro fit its has new everything ,

new headgaskets , and a mpiii style blower widened return plenum + lower ,
308 rear gears , will have my best ported heads, ported exh manifolds,
a new cam i had made my specs, home brewed tb unit , home brewed maf unit adjustable 42 lbs injectors 60s on shelf, 10% crank pulley, 5% jackshaft,
5% blower pulley, it should roll ok for a mild build,

oh yeah ill paint it red again i have enuff candy red paint to do it

Last edited:
So whos getting your black SC? someone on the forums? This red SC sounds cool with the lambo doors!

no a buddy down the street got it he likes it and it has areputaion around here. these guys all think its a rocket i told em burnouts are not a hp calulator. sure it burns em all of first and 30+ feet into second gear but thats just fun it only turned a best of 13;22 twice a 13:20 once so i dont count it .

now its a 14 flat car i have removed all my goodys except ported heads manifolds and a old D port blower i put on its quik but not real quik .

still major diff from stock. guy dont want my hood so im puttin a stocker on it and stock sc wheels he dont like the chromed sc wheels he is puting 18s on it he likes to cruiz

What kind of door hinges did you get? Got a link? If they were cheaper, I too would have lambos on one or two of my cars. Have any spare welded heads?

Chris

What kind of door hinges did you get? Got a link? If they were cheaper, I too would have lambos on one or two of my cars. Have any spare welded heads?

Chris

IM USING THE WELDED HEADS ON MY RED SC BUT I WILL DO THE HEADS ON IT LATER ON WE;DED LIKE THESE ive converted the universal lambo door hinges to be bolt on on tbird

Glade to hear that the black SC was not sacraficed to the Gods! Off the subject but Im serounded by Chebby guys who spit on Mustangs but for some reason they think that SC's are supercharged v8's & have respect for them...over mustangs!!! Then when I tell them they are v6 their like whaaaaaaaaaaaat??? Just thought Ide share!;)

yeah my black sc eats stock mustangs up and some slighty moded ones this guy is getting a de balled sc im removing the tb, maf, 42 lbs injectors, overdrive pulleys, all he gets is a semi stock sc with ported heads and a good cam thats where most of the power was the mheads and cam , the other stuff is to complement the overdriven blower

Anybody who has taken a ride in Mannys black beast has probably gotten out of his car with a face like this. :eek: That black beast was amazing. I can only imagine what he will do to his new toy. Hey Manny let me know when she is ready, maybe we can race our SC's :p I'd like to see how those lambo doors look/function.

Jose, do you have a build page for your "special enclosure" for you 10" sub?

Manny, do you have pix of what you did to modify the hinges?

Chris

seawalkersee::: I had a folder from start to finish that had many pictures, but after computer got a virus and crashed, I lost every everything. :(

Yeah...the new ones are nice, I just cant afford to lose 6-9 inches of rear leg room. Not to mention that ALL of my cars are paid for and my SC (when its back together) will stomp the crap out of those cars.

Chris

ive converted the universal lambo door hinges to be bolt on on tbird

Are you using the AIM universal Lambo hinges ? They dropped their price down to $300 for the 4 shock setup, not sure how well the quality is though.

- Dan

They are on the www.airbagit.com website .. I usually say avoid this company at all costs .. their products are always cheap, you get what you pay for sometimes - bad customer service, sometimes they dont ship out your whole order, etc etc ..
The price on the website is $359, but in my new Minitruckin Magazine it shows the kit with 4 shocks clearly for $299.

But if these are the ones Manny is using and he can make them work or comment on the quality, I would re-consider using their product.

- Dan

That looks like PJ's Bird .. how much did you pick those up for ? Any issues with the shocks not being able to hold the door up ?

- Dan

Back