If U know Matt French of Claremore, OK please send me an E

S

SC YA LTR

If U know Matt French of Claremore, OK please send me an E

Hello,
I need to get a hold of Matt French of Claremore Ok. Please send me an E if you know him.
Thanks,
D Rainer
SCYALTR@aol.com

Re: If U know Matt French of Claremore, OK please send me an

I am in Oklahoma city. May I help in any way?

Hey Lance,
Thanks for the reply.
Here is the story. I purchased a late style inlet plenum from Mr. French. I sent him a money order via Fed Ex the first week in April. He sent me an E saying that he would send it ASAP. That is the last I have heard from him. I have sent 6+ E-Mails with no return response. I have his physical address but no phone number.
I tried calling the operator to get his number and it must be unlisted because she did not have a number for Matt French.
I plan on sending a Certified letter tomorrow.
How far are you from Claremore?
If you could pick up the part for me that would be more than helpful if you are not too far away.
Anyway let me know if you have any ideas on how to contact this guy.
Thanks again for the response,
D Rainer

Can you email me that address? I think this is the car that I'm supposed to repo for one of our other SCCoA members. The car was sold to Matt (on a friends trust), then he never paid for the car. Email me...

jasonLmarsh@yahoo.com

Oh, I also need his email address to verify if it is the right guy

oop nevermind.... I just got directions to his house (evil grin) I'll be showing up on his doorstep with 2 of my SCoprano's buddies.

Claremore is on highway 66 NE of Tulsa. Is this the same guy you are going to see, Jason? Hey I'll help if I can.

Hey Guys,
Thanks for the help.
Let me know if you pic up the car.
Here is his address.

Thanks,
D Rainer

Back