What I learned at the track today

XxSlowpokexX

#1 The SCP airbox was not a restriction on my motor and I ran identical times with and without.

#2 Going to the track with a 5speed SC and a bad motor mount is asking for eventual trouble and makes for interesting launches

#3 91mph in the quarter feels extremely slow!

#4. You could of had drag radials today if you but opened your mouth

#5. You need to change out those 20k old copper plugs to ones that will give you back your power

#6. Put an AOD in that thing

7. Juice it. You need to run it on juice :D

8. Bring it to E*Town Wed night and practice, practice, practice.

Ira

9. Call that boy Millz dat Killz and have him change that mount.

10. Sticky Mickeys will set you free.

11. Drive it good n hard!!

12. Get that piano off your back, POPS!!!

yea WED FTW. im plannin on skipping work completly, goign to dmv 4 some stuffs and takin the ride in wingman style

yea WED FTW. im plannin on skipping work completly, goign to dmv 4 some stuffs and takin the ride in wingman style

Jason, send me a PM with your email address, please. PM's take too damn long to have a converstaion.

Ira

If all you are running is 91mph then a stock airbox probably isn't a restriction either.

Key thing was on MY MOTOR..Im sure it be a restriction on a 2,500hp turbo motor :O)

Dennis you have my jack!..Actually checking plugs now..Had already bought new one...But I cant jack up my car!!!!

Drag radials on 5-speed not a good idea. You read about Jeramie (92Bird)'s recent problem with his 5-speed on drag radials? If you are just going to slip the clutch and use them for traction then maybe you'll be alright but to just rev and dump things will break.

But then again you aren't making the power that Jeramie's car is.

But yeah, like D said, throw an auto in it :D

No auto in this bad boy itsnot a drag car. And dumping the clutch is not my idea of a good time.

pulled afew plugs they looked fine..Wonder whatthat vobration could be..Balancer looks fine also..hmmmm

Yes they are getting changed....Now I need to get those mounts done to do a trip to Cecil...Drag radials..Mounts..New plugs..Im thinking low 14's!

Yes they are getting changed....Now I need to get those mounts done to do a trip to Cecil...Drag radials..Mounts..New plugs..Im thinking low 14's!

Nov 17 is track rental day at Cecil County.. Either Jr's Eclipse is going or we are bringing FKR one more time with a bigger hit..

Nov 17 is track rental day at Cecil County.. Either Jr's Eclipse is going or we are bringing FKR one more time with a bigger hit..

Can't get the time. Gotta do it this week or wait until next year. Not willing to wait....

Ira

Back