PDA

View Full Version : Last Licks Timeslips?

SUPERMN12
10-23-2007, 06:04 PM
Anyone else going out to track thier car(s) before the season is over? FKR will most likely be going to a track rental on NOV. 17th @ Cecil County, MD. Hoping the cold weather will come soon for some free HP.

Miller
10-23-2007, 06:05 PM
Im going. Hopefully, with a different blower installed...just waiting on bracket

Ira R.
10-23-2007, 06:24 PM
Tomorrow night at E*Town weather permitting. Maybe Sunday as well. Looks like these are the only two shots I have left before winter sets in. Wish you guys were going, I would love to see the Blue Meanie up close and personal!

Ira

Miller
10-23-2007, 06:36 PM
Ira i plan on doing the call in sick thing 2morrow. My boss sometimes dosent care how sick you say you are, and says I NEED YOU COME TO WORK. so i cant guarentee anything! but i need to do some DMV stuffs.. so a me day is in order... I will let you know PM me your phone number

**update**
apparently my boss is on his game and he got me befor I could get him! he just called me and i played the Ughh you justw oke me up bc im sleeping bc i fond feel good routine. and he said oh im sorry, but uh anyways 2morrow be at the shop early we have a really big day we need everybody there thanks bye.

BAHHHHHHHHHH

XxSlowpokexX
10-23-2007, 08:53 PM
whimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ira R.
10-23-2007, 11:08 PM
**update**
apparently my boss is on his game and he got me befor I could get him! he just called me and i played the Ughh you justw oke me up bc im sleeping bc i fond feel good routine. and he said oh im sorry, but uh anyways 2morrow be at the shop early we have a really big day we need everybody there thanks bye.

BAHHHHHHHHHH

Don't worry about it. Happens. Sometimes life just gets in the way. So finish the car and bring it Sunday. Drag Damon & Pablo as well.

Ira

XxSlowpokexX
10-24-2007, 01:33 AM
If I do my mounts ill go SUnday..If not I gots work to do!

Pablo94SC
10-26-2007, 02:26 PM
I'll be in Tarrytown Sunday doing the Halloween thing with Tara. Saturday I'm up for drinking, however.

SUPERMN12
11-01-2007, 01:57 PM
16 Days and counting 'till the next time we hit the track. Miller, whats good with the AR bracket, did it come in yet? Are you planning on swapping it in before the rental, or going to try to improve on your current setup? You need to stop by so we can check the vac lines and such for your brakes. I hope we can find something wrong so you and I can do hairy burnouts side by side:D (although I know it may be the cam). It may be easier to find something @ the shop since we can walk underneath the car peek around, who knows. Damon, whats good with those mounts? Are you planning on running the car again? I still have your jack/jacket/keys/suspension/washer fluid, LOL. Big D and I will be cracking on FKR for the next two weeks, so stop by if you want. The fuel system is almost complete, the passenger side header has to go back in (blew the gasket out @ Capitol), bolt the blower back down, and we're ready to go back to the dyno. Hope to see you guys soon!!

-Mike

sinhumane
11-01-2007, 02:20 PM
i need to move to florida. :o lol. or NM, TX... whatever.. racing season all year round!

Miller
11-01-2007, 05:21 PM
STILL NO BRACKET. he said he was shipping it monday in reg mail.. Im going to call him 2night and follow up on it. If i get it, and jason will be able to tune me befor the 17th, it will absolutly be installed. if he wont be able to tune me befor im going to have to wait until after that day. I send out my paypal for my ticket for the day, so im going either way...

KwikGSeX
11-01-2007, 09:09 PM
STILL NO BRACKET. he said he was shipping it monday in reg mail.. Im going to call him 2night and follow up on it. If i get it, and jason will be able to tune me befor the 17th, it will absolutly be installed. if he wont be able to tune me befor im going to have to wait until after that day. I send out my paypal for my ticket for the day, so im going either way...

If you install it by this week.. I will make Jason come up next weekend to tune both the cars..

SUPERMN12
11-07-2007, 11:40 AM
10 more days, its becoming an episode of "overhaulin'." Will it be done by D-day?!?!?!

Miller
11-07-2007, 07:36 PM
BAH.... I still dont have my G-DAAAAAAMN bracket... hitman is going out soon im afraid.
Dennis told me Jason isnt goign to be coming up befor the 17thy, so i guess ar'in wasnt an option anyways...oh wells....Im gonna dump ac this weekend and pull pass seat...blehh

Dennis did u ever find that OD pulley?

KwikGSeX
11-08-2007, 05:30 AM
BAH.... I still dont have my G-DAAAAAAMN bracket... hitman is going out soon im afraid.
Dennis told me Jason isnt goign to be coming up befor the 17thy, so i guess ar'in wasnt an option anyways...oh wells....Im gonna dump ac this weekend and pull pass seat...blehh

Dennis did u ever find that OD pulley?

Nope.. Looks like i threw it out when i chucked the snout from my blower.. I got my ticket on Tuesday so yours should be coming soon..

If you need help on the AC call me or pass by Jr's shop.. You are gonna have to clock the tensioner a bit ya know..

SUPERMN12
11-09-2007, 09:30 AM
Nope.. Looks like i threw it out when i chucked the snout from my blower.. I got my ticket on Tuesday so yours should be coming soon..

If you need help on the AC call me or pass by Jr's shop.. You are gonna have to clock the tensioner a bit ya know..

WOOT WOOT!!! We'll be @ the shop all night, hopefully getting this pig runnng again!! YAY!!!!:rolleyes:

Miller
11-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Would it be possible for me to work on my car at the shop 2morrow sometime? night time or whenever.. its supposed 2 rain and i need to gut ac and maybe put my new elec water pump in, as well as a new JS with more OD's, and i dont wanna do it in the rain =(

KwikGSeX
11-09-2007, 06:46 PM
Would it be possible for me to work on my car at the shop 2morrow sometime? night time or whenever.. its supposed 2 rain and i need to gut ac and maybe put my new elec water pump in, as well as a new JS with more OD's, and i dont wanna do it in the rain =(

If you dont go out we will be thrashing on the SC tonite.. Cancel your plans and come out there now..

Miller
11-09-2007, 06:55 PM
son, lots of drinking 2night with the college crowd, 80's theme.. haha

XxSlowpokexX
11-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Im not goin!

KwikGSeX
11-14-2007, 04:30 AM
Im not goin!

~~~!! Why not?!?!?

SUPERMN12
11-14-2007, 08:46 AM
Im not goin!

~~~ Damon, who's gonna race all the fast cars on the trip down there??:D

Ira R.
11-14-2007, 09:28 AM
Wish I could get out of work and go but thqt's not happening. Also wish I had known you guys were working all night Friday. Would have been nice to be able to get the car into the shop for 10 minutes to isolate my new coolant leak.

Ira

SUPERMN12
11-14-2007, 06:48 PM
Big D and I will be cracking on FKR for the next two weeks, so stop by if you want.
-Mike

^^^Ira, Page 1. ^^^ Lemme know when you wanna come by, we can check it out. It'd be nice to have TWO 450+hp SCs in my shop:D

Ira R.
11-14-2007, 07:51 PM
^^^Ira, Page 1. ^^^ Lemme know when you wanna come by, we can check it out. It'd be nice to have TWO 450+hp SCs in my shop:D

Well, I figure you guys will probably be there double checking everything Friday night before the road trip Sat, so maybe I can sneak out a little early and stop by about 7:30 - 8:00pm for a little while.

Ira

SUPERMN12
11-16-2007, 10:52 AM
Ira, Sorry to dissappoint, but I gotta leave the island @ 4am, so we won't be here tonite. I'm already loaded up and ready to go. Any other time is cool with me, lemme know,

-Mike

KwikGSeX
11-16-2007, 06:54 PM
Ira quick question... What clutch did you end up going with?

Ira R.
11-16-2007, 07:10 PM
Ira quick question... What clutch did you end up going with?

Another Centerforce. I mean, I can't say the product was no good :rolleyes:

Ira

KwikGSeX
11-16-2007, 07:15 PM
Wow.. You're a glutton for punishment eh?

Ira R.
11-16-2007, 08:50 PM
Wow.. You're a glutton for punishment eh?

You know what, I ran 13.0 with the old engine on a badly slipping stock clutch. I'm thinking the CF probably isn't my problem.... :rolleyes: :D

Breaking it in now, for as long as the weather holds.

Ira