Wanted and have Parts for sale or Trade

ShawnSC1

If you are looking for any parts off a 90 XR7. Let me know and I will see if its still there. I am getting rid of this parts car soon.

Wanted side skirts, front and rear bumper covers off the thunder bird sc. Prefer black. But if not that allright.

Did that thing have a moon roof? If so I need a 50cent little stupid spring metal tab that is attached to the bar that is supposed to flip up as you roll back the roof.

Now, if I owned a MPII blower, I think a used stock blower from an '89 or '90 XR7 is the last thing I'd be lookin' to buy!!! Bill, what are you thinkin'??? :confused:

Cheers,

Sean

Ya I have that part blink bird and its black.

Les it has a moon roof in it and it works.

Hmm Bill I think Sean is right on that blower.

Scott I have not heard from you. You said you were stopping by on Sunday.

Shawn if you can roll the moon roof back all I need is that black bar that sits in the frame and is SUPPOSED to flip up as the roof rolls back. The damned things have two little pieces of spring steel , one on each side attached with a little phillips head screw. One of mine is broken and that's why the bar does not spring up. The bar simply pops out of the brackets very easily. Removing the bar does not affect the operation of the roof, right now mine is out and laying in the back seat..LOL.

Les,

I sold a complete moonroof assy to Greg Coleman a few months ago. Perhaps he has the parts that you need.

Cheers,

Sean

Back