92 Sc For Sale

debo92sc

Hey everyone it has come time to sell my baby:(......Im moving out of state and cant take her with me but enough with my weeping!!!!

1992 ford thunderbird supercoupe
-130k on motor
-Automatic tranmission rebuilt w/about 7000 miles on it with shift kit and stal converter
-Kooks headers with custom h-pipe to 40 series flowmasters and chrome tips (has small pin hole in passenger rear pipe which is causing small exhaust leak)
-zr motorsport cold air intake w/K&n cone filter
-75mm mass air
-magnum powers inlet plenum with ported 94/95 style blower
-3:73 gears
-17X9 chrome cobra R's that have nitto drag radials on rear with a little life left but front tires need to be replaced
-Paint is a custom blue
-the car has been in a climate controlled garage for 90% of its life so there is no rust on it
-We just finished the head gaskets this weakend so everything on the top of the motor is fresh and clean
-The radio is a kenwood kdc-mp5032 w/motorized face remote and sirius satellite all installed with 4 kenwood excelon 6x8's. ($699.95 all installed)
-The motor has a small oil leak from the oil pan but other than that no leaks:D
-newer water pump and fuel pump. New Battery and Wires
-If the price is right i have 42# injectors and a 255lph fuel pump available (not installed $500.00 shipped from supercoupeperformance.com)
-I also have a sc front bumper i decent shape w/o the corner light if interested.
-It has the 1.5in mach 1 hood
-clear corners (needs new head lights good ol ford yellow:rolleyes:)
-Black leather in really good shape (9 out of 10) there is a 1" tear in the passenger seat on the seam but both bolsters are perfect for 130k miles
-moonroof (works fine)
-2 guage a pillar with vac/boost and water temp (works)
-reverse indiglow white face guages in cluster (works)
-Viper 791xv alarm w/2 way paging. locks,unlocks,pops trunk,and rolls windows up and down list price w/all options $699.95 (works)
-5% limo tint on all windows except windshield
-eibach 1.5" lowering kit

I think that might be it but anyway im looking to get $5800.00 obo. Here is a link to see the car at one of the shoot out's which it ran a 13.9:D http://www.sccoa.com/events/images/shootout200439.jpg. If your interested im motivated to sell quickly due to me moving. I wanted to give everyone on here a shot before i put it on ebay because I know its hard to find one in this good of shape with out spending a fortune. the body of the car I would rate it a 9 out of 10 also for 130k on it. If your Interested I will send some updated pics. I promise this car is all i said it is too so if you want to make a small road trip to see the car in lincoln park mi please let me know so we can set something up.

Thanks sccoa for all your help over the years!!!!!!

Kyle

Car did not make reserve on ebay new price is $3500 needs to be sold by nov 7th!! got to have the money to move!!!!!!

Looks like $3000 is too high an asking price for an older automatic? If you must sell it you might try closer to $1500 to $2000. Desperation does not lend itself to waiting for the right price...good luck.

Back