***Reconditioned*** Coin Cup Holder DIN Slot

sunny627

Have a few fully reconditioned, including disassembly, cleaning, reassembly, and verification of proper operation coin/cup holders.

Asking
$35 + $8.75 shipping to lower 48 states.

outside of lower 48 states please ask for shipping quote.

The housing has been modified to fit into any standard DIN slot by removing the rear tab (so you don't have to). Dimensions of front panel are 2.25" H X 7.5" W, the housing is 2" H X 7" W X 8" D.

I can swap the coin drawer to set below the cup holder, if requested, for free.

You will not find a nicer condition coin cup holder. The lettering is clear, the sticker is complete, both trays slide in and out as they should, and the cupholder swing arm springs into place and holds position when the tray is opened.

coinholder.JPG

Thanks
Ryan
sunny627@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Cup holders

Will these work on a 95 5 speed? I was told there was a differance but I don't know what it could be...

Does the cup holder interfere with the ashtray lid being open ?

Only if the cup holder is extended when you use it. Typically you move the coin holder to the bottom slot and the cup holder to the top. You remove the swing out can catchers from the cup holder and the can is held by the top of the ash tray lid or leave them if you have the ash tray lid removed. This thread has pictures and descriptions of this mod.
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11335&highlight=cup+holder

>...will fit in any standard DIN slot.

Yes, they will :)

Attachments

• trunk02.jpg
    trunk02.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 463
Back