Got my first good run in my SC

CurtisPaulfrey

I ran a LS2 auto GTO on the street this past week and held my own until the top of third gear, After that we had to shut down because of traffic

The launch was the worst part, he came out of the hole and almost got a full car on me, the 1-2 shift got me right back in the game but those autos run decent

I had a hard time on the launch, my SC likes WOT because of some unknown reason but I'll get that worked when the snow hits :p

It's real hard when someone has a new car like that, just know your limits.
There ain't no shame chirpin into 2nd gear, but i do know the top of 3rd is near 100ish :rolleyes: Nice job though those cars are beasts

So I go pick up my car with the new motor installed, huge HP, and decide I am gonna take her for a nice run on the street. Not a problem, we all like to show off new toys. But on the way, at the next light, you meet a car and decide your gonna try out all this new found power!!!! I will show this guy. Someone forgot to tell the poor family up ahead that the street had just turned into the GATORNATIONALS. As they decide to pull out on the road, after having taken the kids to Mickey D's, 3800 lbs of mayhem and chaos hit them in the drivers side with the impact sending both cars reeling into the road, parts strewn for 200yds, both cars ruined, and oh, BTW, the 4 y/o sitting in the rear drivers side belted into her car seat was crushed by the initial impact, her injuries so horrific that officers at the scene state they have never seen anything like it in their 20 yrs on the job.
The paramedics search in vain for some signs of life, but to no avail.
OK, folks, move along, nothing to see here.

Sometimes I just have to give my head a shake. 27 yrs as a medic and some things just dont change. Oh, except for the fact that this kid is still dead.

Matt Leskiw
Paramedic

4 lane highway late at night........we had to shut down because of cars 3/4 of a mile ahead of us.......the only person that was going to die was me........so go ~~~~ in another thread

Back