no heater!!!!!

BrentSC

last night my heater was acting up, it was blowing cold air for acouple seconds every once in awhile. when i was at an idle it would blow cold air then once i got the rpms up the air would get warmer (not as hot as it should be) this morning i fired up my SC .. let the engine warm up abit before i turn on the heater .. but then all i get is cold air. it was at operating temp. but this time it was just cold no matter what the rpms. any help would be wonderful because i live in canada and it gets quite cold in the morning!!!!!!

thanks,

brent

Check your coolant level. If it gets low you may not get hot water circulating to the heater. Other than that you may have a problem with the blend door on the AC/Heat System. These cars circulate full coolant flow to the heater 100% of the time and and use the blend door to determine how much of the air draw into the vehicle or recirculated within the vehicle is passed over the heater core and then distributed through the vents.

Brent,

Totally agree with Duffy. Just fixed mine a few days back. Mine was actually not turning the blower on. Replace the control and all is back to normal.

I am in Alberta, what about you? Friday was a bit cool this week.

Back