Non-SC; Need 2000 ford taurus fuse diagram

supercatxr7

Sorry, not SC related, but I need fuse location diagram for 2000 Ford Taurus. Both fuse boxes, underhood and fuse box inside car. Unfortunately locations and labels are not listed on the fuse box covers for this car and I don't have an owners manual. Chiltons/haynes manual does not have a diagram either. If you have it post it or email me supercatxr7 at yahoo dot com.

thanks!

Sorry, not SC related, but I need fuse location diagram for 2000 Ford Taurus. Both fuse boxes, underhood and fuse box inside car. Unfortunately locations and labels are not listed on the fuse box covers for this car and I don't have an owners manual. Chiltons/haynes manual does not have a diagram either. If you have it post it or email me supercatxr7 at yahoo dot com.

thanks!

supercatxr7

Looks like your not getting much help here you might try going on line finding a Taurus car club forum. I found a couple car web sites for other friends car's that where very helpful. Good luck with the fuse box trouble

I could only find the underhood box. I have an '02 Taurus, so I'll try to take a pic of the diagram in the manual and post it a bit later.

Attachments

• Underhood Fuses.gif
    Underhood Fuses.gif
    11.2 KB · Views: 35,458
Back