Motor go poof

SCchick95

Blew bottom end outta my '95 last weekend. Putting new motor in now, any suggestions? Its 70% there but it has been smooth thus far. Only 3 motors left in country, i lucked out an nabbed one.

Also looking around for a good exhaust system, any ideas???

off topic just a bit ,but
A1cntrler your rear tail lights ,looks like the whole thing lights up -where did they come from or did you make them

thanks

Maybe factory crate engines.

Scchick same question as thunder. What are you looking for for suggestions? Hop up parts?

The Flowmaster Force II sounds good and is suitable for mildly built sc's.

off topic just a bit ,but
A1cntrler your rear tail lights ,looks like the whole thing lights up -where did they come from or did you make them

thanks

It was just the angle of the camera and the flash. Looks cool though, eh?? IT was actually up on a trailer, so I was bit below it or right even with it. It is the Annie I bought from Quick35th on our way back from OH. 1990, so no LED in the tail panel.

Hey sorry to hear about your mess. Exhaust wise I know someone that may have something for you already prebent and ready to go. If not any reputable exhaust shop should be able to do something good for you.

You were the one at Carlisle right? I had the Teal SC

I yanked my motor out (spun rod bearing) and got the short block completely rebuilt new cam bearings freeze plugs bored .20 new pistons reconditioned rods and crank all assembeled for $725 heads where about 2 years old so i just had them checked for cracks, cleaned em up and put in new springs and valve stem seals.. Cam from SCU and back together it went.. Check with your local machine shops they are cheaper than you would think and aparently did fine on mine..

Back