am new to this trying tex

pap

still trying to figure this out. thanks for all those who answered my questions. as soon as i figure this out hope you all will invite me into your club.maby somwone can tell me what i am doing wrong when getting on sccoa.

89sc black burgundy int, auto power everything sunroof,owned 4 years. just wanted to share info on my sc not had one problem since bought just about daily driver other times in gurage.

I'm so confused.

What do you think you are doing wrong, or exactly what are you trying to do?

89sc black burgundy int, auto power everything sunroof,owned 4 years. just wanted to share info on my sc not had one problem since bought just about daily driver other times in gurage.

I'm lost what do you need
well you are on tech forums if running INTERNET explorer go to favorites and save as it will bring you here .

glad to hear you have not had problems with your black SC mines black also anything I can do to help out I'm just a email away mannysc@msn.com

or here all the time . welcome to the club I'm also available on phone if you feel better talking on phone the INTERNET can be a pain. 909-475-8352 email me and give me a number ill call you and we can talk maybe help you figure out how to post problems or pictures what ever .

sorry if i came off as callous in my first post I'm a jerk at times and always joking around no harm intended i didn't read your post throughly

Last edited:
he emailed me he wants to post pictures and sell his SC he says its a supremo looking running SC not sure on what to ask for it .

ill help him make post in appropriate forums

Back