HD Poly Motor Mounts (89-95)

Chuck W

I am in process on some more of my Type 8 poly motor mounts.
They will fit 89-95 SCs (Yes I know the mounts are different across the years, this is accounted for)
Type%208rev_1.JPG

They are made from laser-cut mild steel and zinc-chromate plated. The isolators are polyurethane and are available in two different stiffnesses. All installation hardware is included and is grade 10.9 or gr8 where applicable.

Pricing is $175/shipped in the US ($190 to Canada)

These should be ready to ship in roughly 2 weeks as I am waiting on bushings to show up.

I have 4 sets available.

Please email me at cwarren@indy.net if you would like to place an order. Please include your shipping info, car year and whether you want the stiff or soft bushings.

Thanks
Chuck

Chris- Your PM box is full. Yours are on the way. (Your stock stuff will be following)

I'll have the rest ready to ship by early next week.

4 sets are still available.

Interested

I would like a set. How about starting a new post under group buy to gauge interest. It was hard to find this thread. There are lots of motor mount threads.

Gary

Just an update here. I had a set put in my 94 5 speed sc with teh softer durometer poly. Fit and finish were excellant. There is a bit more vibration transfered to the car but I do not have a lopey cam as well.

Great product and if I dont destroy them.....WELL WORTH IT!

I guess it's been a while since I've bumped this.

I try and regularly have a couple sets available all the time now, but email me (cwarren@indy.net) to check stock if you're interested.

The mounts are powder coated now, instead of plated.

Pricing is still the same @ $175/shipped in the US.

Chuck I have some questions on the ones I got a long time ago. I am probably the one the first one in the club but there are some things I want to address. So before commenting here I would like to email you about it.

Back