4 first gen SC wheels, 2 have BFG Comp TA's onthem

MN12Racing

I have 4 1st generation SC wheels, 2 of which have BFG Comp TA drag radials on them, other two are bare.
Tires are used and hook like a crack whore. Rims are in moderate shape, I'm not even sure if I have a full set, or 4 mis-matched wheels. I'll know on saturday when I grab them from storage. I bought them as a random batch, specifically for racing use. No center caps, unless I happen find them some where.

Price is $100 for the two wheels with drag radials, or $150 for everything.

Tires located in northern Cincinnati. Shipping will cost more than the wheels/tires, so I really really prefer pick-up, or maybe meeting some where at cost (simpler/cheaper than shipping).

Feel free to make an offer, but be ready to show up in person with cash if you want me to drop on price. :)

Im definitely interested, how much life do the drag radials have left? How many passes do they have on them. I live in Lebanon, so pick up won't be a problem.

They should have another season in them, it depends on how you race. I'd run them through the water box, burn out until I saw smoke in my mirrors, then staged. You don't need an excessive burn out, just enough to smoke a bit. If I remember correctly, the best I've gotten out of these was a 2.0 or a 1.9 60'. The tread is gone from the contact patch, so these are in their prime in terms of traction, the kind you break a record with.
I'm in west chester, near I75 and Tylersville Rd. Let me know if you want to come check them out.

Last edited:
Back