HIGHEST HP ( add your name )

Miller

Since our "highest hp" list on this site hasnt been updated in a lonnnnng time, Id like to get a better idea of whats goin on out there...If your over sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 350rwhp put your name and your numbers down...really lookin 4 those 400+, but 350 is nice too ;)

This thread has bad idea written all over it. But seeing how you want the highest talk to Damon for a 500 HP SC dyno sheet. Until then if you are interested in seeing the top HP cars that attended the Shootout see the webpage.
www.sc-shootout.com

Tom just for you..Name what kind of dyno and the amount of HP youde like to see and Ill go get one for you..

Is it jealousy or obsession..I havent figured it out yet. Very flattering you think of me so often

Now Miller...The SCCOA has been updating the list..Just keep in mind they are following the rules for most powerful SC..You can see those rules

http://www.sccoa.com/faq/fastest.php

And there is some contraversy as to how these rules should be, changed or otherwise.

I'd like to hear all of them.....

Matt, I'm real curious about how that 76GTS is doing on your car.

My 91: 435 rwhp no nitrous aprox 535 rwhp with nitrous
My 93: 560 rwhp (pump gas) 688 rwhp (race gas) haven't dynoed at max boost yet.

David

does my fictional hp count and can i post my hp i made useing a type R emblem on the air box?

i think any and all sc hp should be stated even if it has a v8 or formula 1 engine or a turbo nitrous blown methanol injected propane injected two stroke just list what yer running its all good hell if someone is making power with a diesel i want to know maybe ill go bio diesel .

damn did i just write that hmm i must be changin my mind used to say only 3.8 m90 sc oh well ill never be on the hirh hp list with my 3.8 but i did inherit a blown 460 with 1200 hp from my brother he built it but never got to put it in his prostreet 70 torino if i drop it in my sc ill be on some kind of list .

the dumb arse crashed his sc list.

I dont care about the "rulesss" ... if ya switched it out to a bigb lock say it, if your using the nawz, say it ( and give ya without nawz #'s too ) ..

if its something not normal just say it.. I think we're long overdue to start changing the way things are done with these cars and forget about what people say needs to be there to make it a SC. I know the lists on the site are updated occasionally, but how many people are left out because they are using something everybody says makes it non-sc...

Last edited:
but how many people are left out because they are using something everybody says makes it non-sc...

*Raises hand*

Even though it's still supercharged. :) It just has two extra cylinders, 20 extra valves, and a twin-screw blower.

-Rod

ok its a 4.2L in a mustang. still single port heads. with a T72 turbo it made 550rwhp on pump gas and 23psi. on race gas and 30 psi it made 638rwhp. this was all the old set-up.

the 76GTS has not gotten a chance to shine yet. still working on some of the turning. but it has made 58x with a aborted jacked up pull. lol.

If you want to compare something, it makes it a lot more interesting when its apples to apples. anything other then an sc block is not apples to apples, and not interesting to me in regards to comparison numbers.

White 95, those are some sweet numbers, I want a ride!

Last edited:
383 RWHP at a tick under 20 psi on pump gas. Crane .509/208 cam, ported stock valve heads/matched lower intake, otherwise bolt ons!

P.S. there are too many people doing too many different things to their SC's to have a list that is apples to apples. Rather we need to just post what everyone is doing and people need to man up when they see others that have better numbers. I've never seen so much crying and whining before with the "yeah buts..." to make people feel better about their sorry azz combos.

Last edited:
ok its a 4.2L in a mustang. still single port heads. with a T72 turbo it made 550rwhp on pump gas and 23psi. on race gas and 30 psi it made 638rwhp. this was all the old set-up.

the 76GTS has not gotten a chance to shine yet. still working on some of the turning. but it has made 58x with a aborted jacked up pull. lol.

Do you mine posting a couple shots of your engine bay? I'm really interested in seeing how you did it underneath that hood. :)

I had my Cougar tuned with a turbonetics t76 and was able to squeeze out over 700rwhp on a v8 so all things considered the turbo wont be a rstriction to HP at this point. Its safe to say Matt definitely has the highest RWHP nitrous turbo blower or any mixture of the bunch that posts on this website since at least 2005. All with stuff he fabbed up himself. I'd like to see some of those turbo SC's that have been here and there step up. For unltimate power..That is the way to go withouta doubt

I made 344rwhp with my M90 @ 10% OD. Ran 12.48 that way. On pump gas. I don't currently have anything that runs. :(

oh yea that was with a non-lock up C4 trans.

when it was a 5 spd it did 52xrwhp@18psi.

P1010061.jpg

P1010059-1.jpg

thats the old set-up

Matt,

What A/R is on the exhaust turbine side of the 76GTS you're using and at what rpm does it spool ? You still using a blow thru MAF with the new turbo ?

David

Back