Belt size question

Jeremy_K

I just ordered a SCP 5% jackshaft and a 5% blower pulley for my early style blower. Can I use a 39" belt or do I need a different size for this combo?

To the top....Anyone?

I used the 393 polycog belt from autoparts giant.com. I barely got it on with my 5% pulley and 5% j/s pulley.
Go to www.autopartsgiant.com type in part number 5080393 for the j/s to sc pulley belt or 5070425 for the crank to j/s pulley. They are cheap and ship quickly. Although, I received the belts then like two days later they emailed me a tracking number.:p Took less than a week to get them. Paid like 32 bucks for both. They are the Dayco Polycog belts.

I used the 393 polycog belt from autoparts giant.com. I barely got it on with my 5% pulley and 5% j/s pulley.
Go to www.autopartsgiant.com type in part number 5080393 for the j/s to sc pulley belt or 5070425 for the crank to j/s pulley. They are cheap and ship quickly. Although, I received the belts then like two days later they emailed me a tracking number.:p Took less than a week to get them. Paid like 32 bucks for both. They are the Dayco Polycog belts.

That's the JS/Crank size I have on there right now. That's what Checker has listed as OEM sizes as well. I'll try stretching my 390 on there, if not I'll have to get a new SC/JS belt.

Back