5 speed parts??????

XxSlowpokexX

Ok .. So I'm driving and my master falls off my brake pedal. Guess when they did the clutch they didnt do something right.

In the process a lil black peice fell out which appears to be the thing that holds the master rod to the brake pedal and teh white clip that holds on my "I WONT LET YOU START UNLESS IM DEPRESSED" thingamagig.

Do they still sell these parts??

Thanks guys

Are you talking about the brake pedal or the clutch pedal? For the clutch pedal you can get the jumper plug from an auto car and plug it in where that black pedal switch was connected to the clutch pedal. For the brake pedal safety switch that came on 90s only (I think), you can splice together the turqouise and red wire under the big knee panel that goes across with the metal plate underneath. It's located just above the fuse panel. I dummied up both of mine so I can just turn the key. It also allows you to run a remote start if you want.

Well I guess a jumper will do for the part mentioned.....But there is this black cage looking peice that holds in the arm from the master(clutch)...DO they make them anymore?

I doubt it. I would get with someone who's parting one out. I know they're hard to get off without breaking the clips.

Well I guess a jumper will do for the part mentioned.....But there is this black cage looking peice that holds in the arm from the master(clutch)...DO they make them anymore?

Damon, I have seen those new in the package for sale, but I don't know if Ford still sells them like that.
They will also come with a new master cylinder.
If you would like, I have one I could drop in the mail to you.

Nick

nick that would be great. I just had a new master installed..Im figuring they put this together wrong or something

Let me know how much you want

Damon

Yah that has to be the part.

Nick thanks. I need to go check my inventory. I buy stuff and sometimes dont even open th ebox..I hav ea brand new master from ford in my attic. I'll let you know tomorrow

Again thanks

Now what about the clip that holds the starter interupter jigamagig?..

I;m hoping the rod is still good..Car has only 60,000 on it

Now what about the clip that holds the starter interupter jigamagig?..

I;m hoping the rod is still good..Car has only 60,000 on it

I bought a couple of those clutch switch brackets a few years ago from one of the obsolete parts suppliers. (Greens supply or something like that.)

I figured since they were discontinued I should have a spare. I put one on the car, and the dog chewed up my spare a week later....:mad:

The clutch clip is still available from Ford. It will look different than your busted one though, the new ones are smaller and white.

I bought one about 2 months ago..

Back