PDA

View Full Version : 16th Annual Super Sunday all Ford show Nov 18th

SuperChicken89
11-04-2007, 11:10 PM
FYI... Several SCCoF members have attended this show for the past several years and have always had a great time. It is in a great location with plenty to do for the whole family. It's located at the Desoto Square Mall in Bradenton and for the last 2 years there has also been a small carnival located in the mall parking lot. So there is no reason not to bring the family.

I will be attending again this year as well as at least one other member. Hopefully others will attend also.

Show info:

Bradenton, Florida
Hosted by Mustang Club of West Central Florida at De Soto Mall, US 41. Event hours are 8am - 4pm with check-in running 8-10 am. Registration fee is $22.00 (pre-registration $20.00 before November 11, 2007). Awards will be presented 3:00 PM. Dash plaques to first 100 vehicles. Car corral and vendors. First, Second and Third place awards based on points Proceeds benefit TideWell Hospice and Southeastern Guide Dogs. For more information, call Duke Clancy at (941) 371-1942 (days) (941) 927-7284 (eves) or email mustangnuts@verizon.net or call Lola Baker at (941) 351-3789.

Bryan

onequiksc
11-05-2007, 06:51 PM
I'd love to make this show one day, but it's not in my budget at the moment.

I have a feeling Bryan will be taking home a well deserved trophy. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Have a great time guys.:)

Brad Klein
11-06-2007, 01:47 PM
Well you know I will make the trip up of course NOT in the SC but if you guys want to go get a bite to eat theres a good wing place down the street a lot like Hooters but better wings and scenery :D

Cobra85
11-06-2007, 09:41 PM
Well, Bryan and I will be going. A good road trip to "stretch" the legs of the Stang. :D

Brad Klein
11-18-2007, 10:17 PM
Sorry I didnt make it guys I thought my parents were coming back home later in the day and I had to pick them up at the train station

Was it any good or about the same as the past years

SuperChicken89
11-29-2007, 03:25 PM
Sorry I didnt make it guys I thought my parents were coming back home later in the day and I had to pick them up at the train station

Was it any good or about the same as the past years

Sorry you couldn't make it Brad. We missed you. I was looking forward to seeing you, Pam, and the little one.

The show was about the same as it has been for the past 4 years that Iíve attended. Itís a nice show put on by a great group of people! They are contemplating moving the show to the Ringling Museum parking lot for next year. The change in venue might be nice but I don't think they will get much foot traffic from the public there. With the show located at the mall, there is a good amount of non-show related people walking through the show field. Also the exposure at the mall is much better for the sponsors involved than it would be at the Ringling parking lot.

The SC faired pretty well:D I ended up taking 2nd place in the "Other Ford Powered" vehicle category. One of the show organizers told me that I missed 1st place by one point losing out to a Cobra kit car. With the caliber of vehicles in my class, I figured there would be no award for the SC. Kind of makes me feel good knowing that the SC can stand on its own in a field of cars like that.

Bryan

XR7Kurt
12-27-2007, 08:13 PM
Congrats Bryan, hard to compete against a cobra. I sure miss those Florida shows. I will make it to another one someday. Have fun at Silver Springs and be sure to post pics.

Kurt