Upcoming SC Liquidation

dklitzke

All,

First, let me say that this has been the best car club any fanatic could hope for, information overload, very good administration, etc. Now, due to some major changes in my life, I am going to liquidate my SC stuff. Two cars and a pretty good collection of NEW parts:

1. 1995 5 Speed SC, black, grey leather, 28.8k (yes), immaculate. Dual power seats, no goon roof and no infernal keyless entry system (I hate both). Has a new ported S-ported SC, raised top, 10% pulley, 75MAF/76TB (or vice0versa), new Michelins, only been wet in it's life a few times. Top quality cover included.

2. 1995 SC auto (Joe6Pak-TN), lovingly called "old blue". 196.5k. Electronic problems. Started off with guages (oil pressure and temp, flatlining), now it won't idle, but if you want to drive her, use both feet(break with left) and she still runs smooth & strong. Took it to the local Lincoln Merc dealer to have diagnosed. They said new ECM. Got a A-1 Cardone rebuilt ECM, no time to do resistance checks & swapout. I travel alot for work . I believe this car needs to go to one of you SC "geeks" who will end up driving it another 100k without a problem. I have lovingly maintained this car with the hopes of restoring it to better than Ford design, but, I have to move on.

Parts:

1. Brand new BHJ

2. Brand new Konis

3. Brand new under-hood wiring harnesses, complete.

4. Brand new under SC bushings, all, factory and MN-12.

5. Brand new trim around glass front & rear.

6, Brand new AC condensor

7. Brand new SCP exhaust for "95 w/ stock manifolds.

&. Other MISC stuff I can't recall at the moment.

Anyone with $15K can have all this stuff, my preferred way to go. The Black is near new, the other stuff a boon of restoration parts.

don

klitzked@bellsouth.net

PM sent on the trim pieces.

Sorry to hear we're losing you. :( At least you can rest assured that your parts and cars will find a good home here.

Back