has anybody tried these ebay fuel pumps?

Accordig to the add these are the specs---

Specifications:
Condition:NEW
HP Rating: Up to 600hp
Design: Intank
Flow: 255LPH High Pressure
Minimum Voltage: 12V
Operating Pressure: 35-100psi
Part Number: SPPG-340C
Installation Kit Included: YES

any thoughts from anybody?

Don't be cheap.

If $70 is cheap to you, then by all means feel free to hand over the cash!:D.

Having a number of these things is not cheap, so I dont see anything wrong with asking anbody about an affordable altenative. :rolleyes::confused:

The last fuel pump I got (walbro 255 hi pres) was from that autoperformanceengineering site, but I didnt use it for a long time and now that its in the car, it might not be working right. I guess i'll dish the cash for another walbro unit and hope for the best.

Hmm, I bought a fuel pump. It sat in my garage in it's box for 1.5years. Then I put it in the fuel tank in the summer. Then it sat in the fuel tank for another year. then I put the tank in the car and started it, driving it this summer. No problems.

You can test the fuel pump pretty easily to see if it is flowing what it is supposed to. If you're restricted on funds, I'd test things before just replacing them.

I have one of those pumps in my 393 car, and it has plenty of flow to run that. It's also very quiet, unlike some aftermarket high flow pumps. I can't say about durability since I haven't had the car on the road that long, but as long as it doesn't crap out on me, I'll be perfectly satisfied with it.

I have one of those pumps in my 393 car, and it has plenty of flow to run that. It's also very quiet, unlike some aftermarket high flow pumps. I can't say about durability since I haven't had the car on the road that long, but as long as it doesn't crap out on me, I'll be perfectly satisfied with it.

which pump do u have ? the walbro or the knockoff ?

Back