92 Sc F/S

blueovaloh87

I have a 92 Ford Thunderbird SC Automatic.. 154,xxx when the odo stopped its a probably 156,xxx i dont drive it alot and i take care of it. It has a new fuel pump, flowmaster mufflers. Air box and Silencer removed. I also have a shift kit from TransGo yet to be installed. I also have box of motorcraft oil filters, Set of white face gauges from a 93 . Goodyear Gatorback Main Acc belt.other belts are recently new Gatorbacks, Tires are decent in the rear and need to be replaced in the front.... it also has recently new Plugs, wires, coil, dis. Beautiful red color NO rust!..now for the bad.. The Transmissions has an issue.. It has no overdrive at all.. it will shift into overdrive but just slips.. it will shift through the gears but when comes time for od it just slips.. the other gears shift as they should.. ok ok sooo now for the money part.. im asking $1800.. I think its pretty fair for how clean this car is.. and whats coming along with it.. This car needs to go.. so just send me a message or pm me if interested

Come on people..

ttt... i am accepting all reasonable offers!! this is a nice car.. a good place to start for your next 12 second car!.. its actually quite nice..

ttt.. still f/s

this baby is still f/s but the price is much much lower.. please help me out here..but one issue.. it needs a trans now.. im in need of money and this is my way out.. this beautiful car is for sale for only 700 dollars.. so im reaching out to the board for a buyer of this beautiful car.. follow the car domain link to see pics but please either email me or pm me for info.. willing to let her go cheap!

yes i still have the car.. i bumped the thread last night.. hah..lol it really needs to go.. my big loss i love this car

Back