Pro-charged mustang gt!

franky_402

So me and my buddy got off work tonight cruisin up to wally-world, and we see a mustang gt. So i pull up to the side of it and hit it a little bit. Well he also hits the gas and took off like crazy and i tell my friend theres no way that car is stock, he persues to ask me how i know and i tell him i have raced at gt before and they dont jump like that. So he pulls into the gas station and i pull up. We start talking about our cars and him and his friend were fascinated with my car. So we pile into his car (four of us) and we set out to a old road thats no longer used and he mashes it to the floor. We got to about 160 pretty damn quick. But you cant really hear the charger that much. So anyways we get back to my car and we pile in. We go back to the road and i light em up for the guys and throw them back in there seats and pretty damn quick i had the speedo past 120 and stuck on the plastic bezel. They were both surprised at how the car threw them into the seats and took off for being a 6'er. The temperature was about 40F so that was working with me, but i got to about 95 in third and shifted to fourth at about 3 grand the upshift light came on so i went to fifth and it got to about 3 grand and didnt really look like it was pulling much more. If i would have went longer in 4th i prolly could have gone faster to show them but as soon as i seen the light i thought off my stock balancer and got scared. But i was surprised that having a full weight car, 3/4 tank gas and four medium sized 19 year old that it pulled that hard and quick to get us past 120 and then somein such a short time.

Last edited:
So me and my buddy got off work tonight cruisin up to wally-world, and we see a mustang gt. So i pull up to the side of it and hit it a little bit. Well he also hits the gas and took off like crazy and i tell my friend theres no way that car is stock, he persues to ask me how i know and i tell him i have raced at gt before and they dont jump like that. So he pulls into the gas station and i pull up. We start talking about our cars and him and his friend were fascinated with my car. So we pile into his car (four of us) and we set out to a old road thats no longer used and he mashes it to the floor. We got to about 160 pretty damn quick. But you cant really hear the charger that much. So anyways we get back to my car and we pile in. We go back to the road and i light em up for the guys and throw them back in there seats and pretty damn quick i had the speedo past 120 and stuck on the plastic bezel. They were both surprised at how the car threw them into the seats and took off for being a 6'er. The temperature was about 40F so that was working with me, but i got to about 95 in third and shifted to fourth at about 3 grand the upshift light came on so i went to fifth and it got to about 3 grand and didnt really look like it was pulling much more. If i would have went longer in 4th i prolly could have gone faster to show them but as soon as i seen the light i thought off my stock balancer and got scared. But i was surprised that having a full weight car, 3/4 tank gas and four medium sized 19 year old that it pulled that hard and quick to get us past 120 and then somein such a short time.

160 is pretty crazy fast. I rode with a guy that did 165 topping out is sti wrx, and that was just sick. We were passing cars so fast, it looked like they were stopped. Sounds like a good time

only time i have ever taken my car, or any car for that matter past, say 120.... (thats pretty scary too) is out in the middle of nowhere, twolane road that NOONE ever drives on... i've gone 150.. and it sounded like a jet was passing overhead.

i still wanna go faster... lol. :D

I've done what I think is around 140-150 at 2am on an empty highway, I had the speedo buried for a good 15 seconds.

i was waiting for the stangs computer to shut it down but he must have it burned because i thought they had a shutoff at around 120?? And i'll try not to kill myself fernando but i like going fast. If you aint first your last haha.

Wow...I cant imagine me ever thinking it would be a good idea to get into a Procharged Stang belonging to some dude whom I just met so he could show me what 160 feels like in it :eek:

Well my buddy knew the one kid!!

Even so what if he can't drive for ~~~~ and his car is powered by daddy's wallet so he doesn't respect it, loses control and totals it. At that speed you're all dead, matter of fact the accident scene would be a bloody nasty mess.

Be safe.

Back