picturies

Did somone drink to much before they laid em on the scanner??? :)

sorry i couldnt help it i had to pick my lap top up and tilt it slightly hehe ::D

there is on main sccoa page scroll down to chat click on sccoa chat im there now

Last edited:
Ok I clicked on the Chat section of the main page and I saw something i havent seen since 2000..

Dennis "Redneck Roadkilla"

I completely forgot about my old nickname!! Anyone else remember how I acquired it?

pictures

sorry for picts not being straight, soon as hit scan wife cat jumped on scanner,other than that ,this car has not 1 scratch or flaw on entire car. interior is in as good a shape,1flaw a couple of cracks in dash pad.trying to find one of those carpeted covers.

Ok I clicked on the Chat section of the main page and I saw something i havent seen since 2000..

Dennis "Redneck Roadkilla"

I completely forgot about my old nickname!! Anyone else remember how I acquired it?

Had something to do with you running over helpless women on pit bikes didnt it:D:D:D:D

sorry for picts not being straight, soon as hit scan wife cat jumped on scanner,other than that ,this car has not 1 scratch or flaw on entire car. interior is in as good a shape,1flaw a couple of cracks in dash pad.trying to find one of those carpeted covers.

You can order one from autozone they are made by cover king, you can get them to embroider it with writing over the glovebox as well. They are like $40 bucks.

Back